This recipe is so delicious and super easy to make. You don’t need to bake them. This is perfect for on-the-go or post-workout snacks.
You can make about 20 energy bites for this recipe.
You can store them in the fridge and can last about a week or in a freezer for long term.
- 1 cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of Ground Flaxseed Meal
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips (preferably dark chocolate chip)
- 1/2 cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of Honey
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Form into balls (about an inch) using hands or a cookie scoop or a teaspoon.
Arrange the balls on the baking sheet or container and freeze in the freezer for about an hour or until